Presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists, September 28-October 3, 2008, in Des Moines, IA.
Effect of Gas Chromatography Temperature Program on the Association and Discrimination of Diesel Samples
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 185–192, January 2010
How to Cite
Baerncopf, J. M., McGuffin, V. L. and Waddell Smith, R. (2010), Effect of Gas Chromatography Temperature Program on the Association and Discrimination of Diesel Samples. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01234.x
Partially funded by the Michigan State University Graduate School.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 21 Nov. 2008; and in revised form 11 Jan. 2009; accepted 11 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!