Portions of this paper were presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, in Washington, DC.
A Study of PCR Inhibition Mechanisms Using Real Time PCR
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2010
How to Cite
Opel, K. L., Chung, D. and McCord, B. R. (2010), A Study of PCR Inhibition Mechanisms Using Real Time PCR. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01245.x
This project was supported under award 2006-DN-BX-K006 from the National Institute of Justice, and by the Florida International University Dissertation Year Fellowship (2008). Points of view in the document are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Received 3 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 24 Dec. 2008; accepted 27 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!