A Review of the Potential Forensic Significance of Traditional Herbal Medicines
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 89–92, January 2010
How to Cite
Byard, R. W. (2010), A Review of the Potential Forensic Significance of Traditional Herbal Medicines. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 89–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01252.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Received 13 Aug. 2008; and in revised form 4 Nov. 2008; accepted 21 Nov. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!