Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC. This paper received the Physical Anthropology Section’s Ellis R. Kerley Award.
Detection of Gunshot Primer Residue on Bone in an Experimental Setting—An Unexpected Finding*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 488–491, March 2010
How to Cite
Berryman, H. E., Kutyla, A. K. and Russell Davis, J. (2010), Detection of Gunshot Primer Residue on Bone in an Experimental Setting—An Unexpected Finding. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 488–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01264.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received 8 Nov. 2008; and in revised form 11 Jan. 2009; accepted 31 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!