Funded by CONACYT National Research Grants 33743-H (2002–2005) and 49982 (2007–2009) to V.T. Presented partially at the 77th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, April 7–13, 2008, in Columbus, OH.
New Formulas to Estimate Age at Death in Maya Populations Using Histomorphological Changes in the Fourth Human Rib*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 473–477, March 2010
How to Cite
Pavón, M. V., Cucina, A. and Tiesler, V. (2010), New Formulas to Estimate Age at Death in Maya Populations Using Histomorphological Changes in the Fourth Human Rib. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 473–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01265.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Received 17 Oct. 2008; and in revised form 18 Jan. 2009; accepted 31 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!