Present Address: Center for Human Genetics, Marshfield Clinic Research Foundation, Marshfield, WI 54449.
Predicting Phenotype from Genotype: Normal Pigmentation*
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 315–322, March 2010
How to Cite
Valenzuela, R. K., Henderson, M. S., Walsh, M. H., Garrison, N. A., Kelch, J. T., Cohen-Barak, O., Erickson, D. T., John Meaney, F., Bruce Walsh, J., Cheng, K. C., Ito, S., Wakamatsu, K., Frudakis, T., Thomas, M. and Brilliant, M. H. (2010), Predicting Phenotype from Genotype: Normal Pigmentation. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 315–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01317.x
Funded by the National Institute of Justice (2002-1J-CX-K010).
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 14 July 2008; and in revised form 22 Dec. 2008; accepted 31 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!