Present Address: Intel Corporation, 2200 Mission College Boulevard, RN-4-81, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Detection of Acetone Processing of Castor Bean Mash for Forensic Investigation of Ricin Preparation Methods*
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 908–914, July 2010
How to Cite
Kreuzer, H. W., Wahl, J. H., Metoyer, C. N., Colburn, H. A. and Wahl, K. L. (2010), Detection of Acetone Processing of Castor Bean Mash for Forensic Investigation of Ricin Preparation Methods. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 908–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01334.x
Funding provided through contract AGRHSHQDC07X00451 to Pacific Northwest National Laboratory by the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Received 18 Nov. 2008; and in revised form 20 April 2009; accepted 25 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!