This research has been generously funded by: NSF-REU CHE-0648843, Zyvex Industrial Grant GN0001371, and UNT Faculty Research Grant G34267.
Nanomanipulation-Coupled Nanospray Mass Spectrometry Applied to the Extraction and Analysis of Trace Analytes Found on Fibers*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1218–1221, September 2010
How to Cite
Ledbetter, N. L., Walton, B. L., Davila, P., Hoffmann, W. D., Ernest, R. N. and Verbeck, G. F. (2010), Nanomanipulation-Coupled Nanospray Mass Spectrometry Applied to the Extraction and Analysis of Trace Analytes Found on Fibers. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 1218–1221. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01406.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2010
- Received 20 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 15 June 2009; accepted 4 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!