Classification of Asphyxia: The Need for Standardization
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1259–1267, September 2010
How to Cite
Sauvageau, A. and Boghossian, E. (2010), Classification of Asphyxia: The Need for Standardization. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 1259–1267. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01459.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Received 6 May 2009; and in revised form 16 July 2009; accepted 7 Sept. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!