Presented in part at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20, 2004, in Dallas, TX, and in part at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 23, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
Assessment of Wear-Related Features of the Kerf Wall from Saw Marks in Bone
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1561–1569, November 2010
How to Cite
Freas, L. E. (2010), Assessment of Wear-Related Features of the Kerf Wall from Saw Marks in Bone. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 1561–1569. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01468.x
Supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (2002-2005) and by a Forensic Sciences Foundation Acorn Grant (2005).
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 11 Jan. 2009; and in revised form 31 Aug. 2009; accepted 6 Sept. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!