Presented in part at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20, 2004, in Dallas, TX, and in part at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 23, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
Assessment of Wear-Related Features of the Kerf Wall from Saw Marks in Bone
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1561–1569, November 2010
How to Cite
Freas, L. E. (2010), Assessment of Wear-Related Features of the Kerf Wall from Saw Marks in Bone. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 1561–1569. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01468.x
Supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (2002-2005) and by a Forensic Sciences Foundation Acorn Grant (2005).
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 11 Jan. 2009; and in revised form 31 Aug. 2009; accepted 6 Sept. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!