Searching the Soil: Forensic Importance of Edaphic Fauna After the Removal of a Corpse
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2010. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1652–1655, November 2010
How to Cite
Saloña, M. I., Moraza, M. L., Carles-Tolrá, M., Iraola, V., Bahillo, P., Yélamos, T., Outerelo, R. and Alcaraz, R. (2010), Searching the Soil: Forensic Importance of Edaphic Fauna After the Removal of a Corpse. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 1652–1655. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01506.x
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2010
- Received 7 April 2009; and in revised form 5 June 2009; accepted 11 Aug. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!