Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Trace Identification of Controlled Substances: Morphine, Codeine, and Hydrocodone
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 200–207, January 2011
How to Cite
Rana, V., Cañamares, M. V., Kubic, T., Leona, M. and Lombardi, J. R. (2011), Surface-enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Trace Identification of Controlled Substances: Morphine, Codeine, and Hydrocodone. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 200–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01562.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2010
- Received 21 Nov. 2008; and in revised form 28 Aug. 2009; accepted 15 Oct. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!