Supported by a grant from the Educational and Scientific Foundation of Liaoning Provincial Education Department of China and initial funding from China Medical University.
Mismatched Multiplex PCR Amplification and Subsequent RFLP Analysis to Simultaneously Identify Polymorphisms of Erythrocytic ESD, GLO1, and GPT Genes*
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S176–S178, January 2011
How to Cite
Pang, H., Ding, Y., Li, Y., Wang, L., Tian, X., Wang, B. and Ding, M. (2011), Mismatched Multiplex PCR Amplification and Subsequent RFLP Analysis to Simultaneously Identify Polymorphisms of Erythrocytic ESD, GLO1, and GPT Genes. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S176–S178. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01573.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received 3 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 14 Nov. 2009; accepted 28 Nov. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!