A Simple Identification Method of Saliva by Detecting Streptococcus salivarius Using Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S158–S161, January 2011
How to Cite
Nakanishi, H., Ohmori, T., Hara, M., Takada, A., Shojo, H., Adachi, N. and Saito, K. (2011), A Simple Identification Method of Saliva by Detecting Streptococcus salivarius Using Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S158–S161. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01579.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Received 29 Mar. 2009; and in revised form 20 Nov. 2009; accepted 28 Nov. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!