Presented at the Australia and New Zealand Forensic Science Society’s 19th International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences, October 6–9, 2008, in Melbourne, Australia.
The Development of Analytical and Interpretational Protocols to Facilitate the Provenance Establishment of Polycarbonate Headlamp Lens Material*
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S47–S57, January 2011
How to Cite
May, C. D. and Watling, R. J. (2011), The Development of Analytical and Interpretational Protocols to Facilitate the Provenance Establishment of Polycarbonate Headlamp Lens Material. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S47–S57. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01590.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Received 31 Mar. 2009; and in revised form 22 Nov. 2009; accepted 5 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!