Financial support was provided in part by NIH-NCRR R24 RR016094, the UC Davis Veterinary Genetics Laboratory, and the UC Davis Forensic Sciences graduate program.
Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing of Cat Hair: An Informative Forensic Tool†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2010. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S36–S46, January 2011
How to Cite
Tarditi, C. R., Grahn, R. A., Evans, J. J., Kurushima, J. D. and Lyons, L. A. (2011), Mitochondrial DNA Sequencing of Cat Hair: An Informative Forensic Tool. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S36–S46. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01592.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Received 7 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 24 Nov. 2009; accepted 12 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!