Presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX.
A Simple Technique for Imaging the Human Skeleton Using a Flatbed Scanner*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S154–S157, January 2011
How to Cite
Fox, S. C., Eliopoulos, C., Moutafi, I. and Manolis, S. K. (2011), A Simple Technique for Imaging the Human Skeleton Using a Flatbed Scanner. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S154–S157. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01596.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
- Received 23 Sept. 2009; and in revised form 15 Dec. 2009; accepted 19 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!