Presented in part at the XXXth Annual National Conference of Indian Academy of Forensic Medicine, February 23, 2009, in Nagpur, India.
Mandibular Ramus: An Indicator for Sex in Fragmentary Mandible*
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S13–S16, January 2011
How to Cite
Saini, V., Srivastava, R., Rai, R. K., Shamal, S. N., Singh, T. B. and Tripathi, S. K. (2011), Mandibular Ramus: An Indicator for Sex in Fragmentary Mandible. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S13–S16. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01599.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Received 23 Sept. 2009; and in revised form 12 Dec. 2009; accepted 24 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!