Supported in part by NIH grants ES 07329, GM 45344 and GM 075091.
Confidence Interval of the Likelihood Ratio Associated with Mixed Stain DNA Evidence*
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S166–S171, January 2011
How to Cite
Beecham, G. W. and Weir, B. S. (2011), Confidence Interval of the Likelihood Ratio Associated with Mixed Stain DNA Evidence. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S166–S171. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01600.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2010
- Received 19 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 27 Dec. 2009; accepted 27 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!