Presented in part at the 14th Conference of the International Graphonomics Society, September 13-16, 2009, in Dijon, France.
Handwriting Evidence Evaluation Based on the Shape of Characters: Application of Multivariate Likelihood Ratios
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S238–S242, January 2011
How to Cite
Marquis, R., Bozza, S., Schmittbuhl, M. and Taroni, F. (2011), Handwriting Evidence Evaluation Based on the Shape of Characters: Application of Multivariate Likelihood Ratios. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S238–S242. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01602.x
Supported by Research Grant n. K-11K1-116620 from the Swiss National Science Foundation.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 5 May 2009; and in revised form 23 Nov. 2009; accepted 9 Jan. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!