Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC. Also presented in part at the 18th International Symposium on Human Identification, October 2–3, 2007, in Hollywood, CA.
Developmental Validation of Feline, Bovine, Equine, and Cervid Quantitative PCR Assays*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2010. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S29–S35, January 2011
How to Cite
Lindquist, C. D., Evans, J. J. and Wictum, E. J. (2011), Developmental Validation of Feline, Bovine, Equine, and Cervid Quantitative PCR Assays. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S29–S35. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01605.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 21 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 21 Dec. 2009; accepted 30 Dec. 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment and mitigation of DNA loss utilizing centrifugal filtration devices, Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2014, 13, 187, ,
- 2Developmental validation of DogFiler, a novel multiplex for canine DNA profiling in forensic casework, Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2013, 7, 1, 82, , , , , ,
- 3Developmental validation of Mini-DogFiler for degraded canine DNA, Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2013, 7, 1, 151, , , , , ,
- 4Time-dependent expression of SNAT2 mRNA in the contused skeletal muscle of rats: a possible marker for wound age estimation, Forensic Science, Medicine, and Pathology, 2013, 9, 4, 528, , , , , , ,
- 5A nuclear DNA-based species determination and DNA quantification assay for common poultry species, Journal of Food Science and Technology, 2012,, , , ,
- 6Quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR) assay for human–dog–cat species identification and nuclear DNA quantification, Forensic Science International: Genetics, 2012, 6, 2, 290, , , , ,
- 7Validation of reference genes for estimating wound age in contused rat skeletal muscle by quantitative real-time PCR, International Journal of Legal Medicine, 2012, 126, 1, 113, , , ,
- 8Advanced Topics in Forensic DNA Typing, 2012,,