Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC. Also presented in part at the 18th International Symposium on Human Identification, October 2–3, 2007, in Hollywood, CA.
Developmental Validation of Feline, Bovine, Equine, and Cervid Quantitative PCR Assays*
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2010. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S29–S35, January 2011
How to Cite
Lindquist, C. D., Evans, J. J. and Wictum, E. J. (2011), Developmental Validation of Feline, Bovine, Equine, and Cervid Quantitative PCR Assays. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S29–S35. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01605.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Received 21 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 21 Dec. 2009; accepted 30 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!