Presented at the 6th SPTM Meeting, May 29–June 1, 2007, in Copenhagen, Denmark.
A Comparative Research of Two Lifting Methods: Electrostatic Lifter and Gelatin Lifter*
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S58–S62, January 2011
How to Cite
Wiesner, S., Tsach, T., Belser, C. and Shor, Y. (2011), A Comparative Research of Two Lifting Methods: Electrostatic Lifter and Gelatin Lifter. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S58–S62. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01617.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2010
- Received 15 Nov. 2009; accepted 23 Jan. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!