Canadian preliminary findings were presented at the International Association for Identification’s 92nd International Educational Conference in San Diego, July 24, 2007. The combined data research, between Canada and Australia, was presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
The CSI Effect and the Canadian and the Australian Jury
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S63–S71, January 2011
How to Cite
Holmgren, J. A. and Fordham, J. (2011), The CSI Effect and the Canadian and the Australian Jury. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S63–S71. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01621.x
Funded in part by the Mount Royal University’s Research Reserve Fund.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 5 May 2009; and in revised form 12 Oct. 2009; accepted 24 Oct. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!