Partially supported by research grants of the Ministry of Education and Sciences of Spain (ref. TIN2006-00829) and Council of Innovation, Science and Companies of the Autonomic Government of Andalusia (ref. TIC1619), both under FEDER foundations.
Forensic Age Estimation on Digital X-ray Images: Medial Epiphyses of the Clavicle and First Rib Ossification in Relation to Chronological Age
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S3–S12, January 2011
How to Cite
Garamendi, P. M., Landa, M. I., Botella, M. C. and Alemán, I. (2011), Forensic Age Estimation on Digital X-ray Images: Medial Epiphyses of the Clavicle and First Rib Ossification in Relation to Chronological Age. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S3–S12. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01626.x
Presented in part at the 2008 Annual Meeting of the AGFAD, March 14, 2008, in Berlin, Germany.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 23 Mar. 2009; and in revised form 5 Sept. 2009; accepted 17 Oct. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!