Present address: Department of Entomology, 2475 Texas A&M University, College Station, TX.
Gene Expression During Blow Fly Development: Improving the Precision of Age Estimates in Forensic Entomology
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S112–S122, January 2011
How to Cite
Tarone, A. M. and Foran, D. R. (2011), Gene Expression During Blow Fly Development: Improving the Precision of Age Estimates in Forensic Entomology. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S112–S122. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01632.x
A portion of this work was presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Scientists, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX.
Supported by Grant Number 2004-DN-BX-K005, awarded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 9 Sept. 2009; and in revised form 30 Dec. 2009; accepted 14 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!