Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2008, in Denver, CO.
Human Dental Age Estimation by Calculation of Pulp–Tooth Volume Ratios Yielded on Clinically Acquired Cone Beam Computed Tomography Images of Monoradicular Teeth*
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue Supplement s1, pages S77–S82, January 2011
How to Cite
Star, H., Thevissen, P., Jacobs, R., Fieuws, S., Solheim, T. and Willems, G. (2011), Human Dental Age Estimation by Calculation of Pulp–Tooth Volume Ratios Yielded on Clinically Acquired Cone Beam Computed Tomography Images of Monoradicular Teeth. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: S77–S82. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01633.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 21 Sept. 2009; and in revised form 7 Nov. 2009; accepted 10 Nov. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!