The publication does represent work done by the FBI.
Evaluation of Match Criteria Used for the Comparison of Refractive Index of Glass Fragments
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 491–500, March 2011
How to Cite
Garvin, E. J. and Koons, R. D. (2011), Evaluation of Match Criteria Used for the Comparison of Refractive Index of Glass Fragments. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01634.x
Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20, 2009, in Denver, CO.
The Visiting Scientist Program is an educational opportunity funded by the FBI Laboratory and administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education.
Publication No. 09-07 of the Laboratory Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Mention of trade names is for information purposes only and does not imply endorsement by the FBI or the federal government.
Retired. Present address: 2070 Farragut Drive, Stafford, VA 22554.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 27 Mar. 2009; and in revised form 2 Oct. 2009; accepted 10 Oct. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!