The Relationship Between Deprivation and Forensic Material Recovered from Stolen Vehicles: Is it Affected by Vehicle Condition and Tidiness?
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 510–513, March 2011
How to Cite
Shuttlewood, A. C., Bond, J. W. and Smith, L. L. (2011), The Relationship Between Deprivation and Forensic Material Recovered from Stolen Vehicles: Is it Affected by Vehicle Condition and Tidiness?. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 510–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01637.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 22 Oct. 2009; and in revised form 16 Dec. 2009; accepted 23 Jan. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!