Representative Drug Sampling: Sample Size Calculations Revisited
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
© 2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 501–505, March 2011
How to Cite
Weusten, J. J. A. M. (2011), Representative Drug Sampling: Sample Size Calculations Revisited. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 501–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01638.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 6 Oct. 2009; and in revised form 11 Jan. 2010; accepted 30 Jan. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!