Presented in part at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20–25, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
The Use of Orthopedic Surgical Devices for Forensic Identification*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 460–469, March 2011
How to Cite
Wilson, R. J., Bethard, J. D. and DiGangi, E. A. (2011), The Use of Orthopedic Surgical Devices for Forensic Identification. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 460–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01639.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 14 Oct. 2009; and in revised form 22 Jan. 2010; accepted 23 Jan. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!