Macroscopic Observations of the Effects of Varying Fresh Water pH on Bone
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
2010 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2010. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 475–479, March 2011
How to Cite
Christensen, A. M. and Myers, S. W. (2011), Macroscopic Observations of the Effects of Varying Fresh Water pH on Bone. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 475–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01646.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2010
- Received 4 Nov. 2009; and in revised form 23 Dec. 2009; accepted 13 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!