Presented at the 39th SIMLA National Congress, September 29–October 2, 2009, in Ancona, Italy.
Massive Lesions Owing to Motorcyclist Impact Against Guardrail Posts: Analysis of Two Cases and Safety Considerations*
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 544–546, March 2011
How to Cite
Brandimarti, F., Giacomini, I., Fraternale, B., Giorgetti, R. and Tagliabracci, A. (2011), Massive Lesions Owing to Motorcyclist Impact Against Guardrail Posts: Analysis of Two Cases and Safety Considerations. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 544–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01649.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 19 Nov. 2009; and in revised form 9 Feb. 2010; accepted 14 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!