The assertions and opinions contained herein are the private views of the author and should not be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Federal Bureau of Prisons or the United States Department of Justice.
Screening for Malingering/Exaggeration of Psychiatric Symptomatology in Prison Inmates Using the PICTS Confusion and Infrequency Scales*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 444–449, March 2011
How to Cite
Walters, G. D. (2011), Screening for Malingering/Exaggeration of Psychiatric Symptomatology in Prison Inmates Using the PICTS Confusion and Infrequency Scales. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 444–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01651.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 9 Dec. 2009; and in revised form 8 Feb. 2010; accepted 14 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!