An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Center for Excellence in Rural Safety, State and Local Policy Program, Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, October 12, 2009, in St. Paul, MN.
Death by Motorcycle: Background, Behavioral, and Situational Correlates of Fatal Motorcycle Collisions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 429–437, March 2011
How to Cite
Nunn, S. (2011), Death by Motorcycle: Background, Behavioral, and Situational Correlates of Fatal Motorcycle Collisions. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 429–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01657.x
Funded by annual traffic safety research grant awards from the Indiana Criminal Justice Institute to the Indiana University Public Policy Institute and Center for Criminal Justice Research.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Received 17 Nov. 2009; and in revised form 5 Feb. 2010; accepted 28 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!