Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
The Utility of Polyester and Cotton as Swabbing Substrates for the Removal of Cellular Material from Surfaces*
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 485–490, March 2011
How to Cite
Mulligan, C. M., Kaufman, S. R. and Quarino, L. (2011), The Utility of Polyester and Cotton as Swabbing Substrates for the Removal of Cellular Material from Surfaces*. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 485–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01659.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 21 July 2009; and in revised form 9 Jan. 2010; accepted 27 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!