Discriminant Function Analysis for Sex Assessment in Pelvic Girdle Bones: Sample from the Contemporary Mexican Population
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 297–301, March 2011
How to Cite
Gómez-Valdés, J. A., Ramírez, G. T., Molgado, S. B., Sain-Leu, P. H., Caballero, J. L. C. and Sánchez-Mejorada, G. (2011), Discriminant Function Analysis for Sex Assessment in Pelvic Girdle Bones: Sample from the Contemporary Mexican Population. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 297–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01663.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 8 July 2009; and in revised form 3 Mar. 2010; accepted 6 Mar. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!