Presented in part at the Seventh International Conference on Forensic Inference and Statistics, August 20–23, 2008, in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Assessment of Approximate Likelihood Ratios from Continuous Distributions: A Case Study of Digital Camera Identification*
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 390–402, March 2011
How to Cite
Nordgaard, A. and Höglund, T. (2011), Assessment of Approximate Likelihood Ratios from Continuous Distributions: A Case Study of Digital Camera Identification. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01665.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 20 June 2009; and in revised form 22 Feb. 2010; accepted 6 Mar. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!