Presented at 4th Congress of Mediterranean Academy of Forensic Sciences, October 14-18, 2009, Antalya, Turkey.
Ethical and Legal Consideration of Prisoner’s Hunger Strike in Serbia†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 547–550, March 2011
How to Cite
Alempijevic, D., Pavlekic, S., Jecmenica, D., Nedeljkov, A. and Jankovic, M. (2011), Ethical and Legal Consideration of Prisoner’s Hunger Strike in Serbia. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 547–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01669.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 3 Nov. 2009; and in revised form 2 Feb. 2010; accepted 7 Mar. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!