Portions of this work were presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
Skeletal Identification by Radiographic Comparison: Blind Tests of a Morphoscopic Method Using Antemortem Chest Radiographs
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 320–332, March 2011
How to Cite
Stephan, C. N., Winburn, A. P., Christensen, A. F. and Tyrrell, A. J. (2011), Skeletal Identification by Radiographic Comparison: Blind Tests of a Morphoscopic Method Using Antemortem Chest Radiographs. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 320–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01673.x
Supported, in part, by two appointments to the Postgraduate Research Participation Program at the Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command-Central Identification Laboratory, administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the JPAC-CIL.
The views and opinions contained herein are solely those of the authors and are not to be construed as official, or as views of the U.S. Department of Defense and/or any of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 10 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 19 Jan. 2010; accepted 13 Mar. 2010.
This article has been cited by:
- 4RADid: A pictorial review of radiologic identification using postmortem CT, Journal of Forensic Radiology and Imaging, 2014, 2, 2, 52, , , , ,
- 5Forensic Anthropology, 2014,, , ,
- 6Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences, 2013,, ,
- 7Encyclopedia of Forensic Sciences, 2013,, , ,