Visualization of Latent Fingermark Corrosion of Brass, Climatic Influence in a Comparison Between the U.K. and Iraq
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 506–509, March 2011
How to Cite
Bond, J. W., Eliopulos, L. N. and Brady, T. F. (2011), Visualization of Latent Fingermark Corrosion of Brass, Climatic Influence in a Comparison Between the U.K. and Iraq. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 506–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2010.01680.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 19 Nov. 2009; and in revised form 3 Feb. 2010; accepted 2 Mar. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!