Presented in part at the Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology (CAPA) Annual Meeting, November 17, 2007, University of Calgary Alberta, Banff, Alberta, Canada.
Evaluation of Age Estimation Technique: Testing Traits of the Acetabulum To Estimate Age at Death in Adult Males*
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 302–311, March 2011
How to Cite
Calce, S. E. and Rogers, T. L. (2011), Evaluation of Age Estimation Technique: Testing Traits of the Acetabulum To Estimate Age at Death in Adult Males. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01700.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 27 July 2009; and in revised form 19 Oct. 2009; accepted 10 Dec. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!