Funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing.
Toxicology and Characteristics of Fatal Oxycodone Toxicity Cases in New South Wales, Australia 1999–2008*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 690–693, May 2011
How to Cite
Darke, S., Duflou, J. and Torok, M. (2011), Toxicology and Characteristics of Fatal Oxycodone Toxicity Cases in New South Wales, Australia 1999–2008. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 690–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01703.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 17 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 23 Mar. 2010; accepted 3 Apr. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!