Funded by a grant from the William M. Bass Endowment. †Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy ofForensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC.
Spheno-Occipital Synchondrosis Fusion in Modern Americans*,†
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 580–585, May 2011
How to Cite
Shirley, N. R. and Jantz, R. L. (2011), Spheno-Occipital Synchondrosis Fusion in Modern Americans. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 580–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01705.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 20 Jan. 2010; and in revised form 22 Mar. 2010; accepted 4 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!