Present Address: Cuyahoga County Regional Forensic Science Laboratory, Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner, 11001 Cedar Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106.
The Temporal Fate of Drugs in Decomposing Porcine Tissue*
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 694–699, May 2011
How to Cite
Wyman, J. F., Dean, D. E., Yinger, R., Simmons, A., Brobst, D., Bissell, M., Silveira, F., Kelly, N., Shott, R., Ohr, J., Howard, R. and Lewis, B. (2011), The Temporal Fate of Drugs in Decomposing Porcine Tissue. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 694–699. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01725.x
This research was funded by a grant from the Midwest Forensics Resource Center, Ames, IA.
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- Received 2 Sept. 2009; and in revised form 2 Feb. 2010; accepted 2 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!