Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20–25, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
CASE REPORT TOXICOLOGY
An Unusual Case of Accidental Poisoning: Fatal Methadone Inhalation*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1072–1075, July 2011
How to Cite
Palmiere, C., Brunel, C., Sporkert, F. and Augsburger, M. (2011), An Unusual Case of Accidental Poisoning: Fatal Methadone Inhalation. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1072–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01730.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 24 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 6 May 2010; accepted 16 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!