Present Address: Counterterrorism Forensic Science Research Unit, FBI Academy, Building 12, Quantico, VA.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS; TOXICOLOGY
Development of a DNA-Based Macroarray for the Detection and Identification of Amanita Species
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1003–1009, July 2011
How to Cite
Harper, K. A., Smart, C. D. and Michael Davis, R. (2011), Development of a DNA-Based Macroarray for the Detection and Identification of Amanita Species. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1003–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01739.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Received 1 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 15 May 2010; accepted 5 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!