Present Address: Counterterrorism Forensic Science Research Unit, FBI Academy, Building 12, Quantico, VA.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS; TOXICOLOGY
Development of a DNA-Based Macroarray for the Detection and Identification of Amanita Species
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1003–1009, July 2011
How to Cite
Harper, K. A., Smart, C. D. and Michael Davis, R. (2011), Development of a DNA-Based Macroarray for the Detection and Identification of Amanita Species. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1003–1009. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01739.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Received 1 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 15 May 2010; accepted 5 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!