Preliminary results presented at the International Association for Relationship Research Conference, July 17–20, 2008, in Providence, RI, and at the Conference of the Division of Forensic Psychology, June 23–25, 2009, in Preston, UK.
PAPER PSYCHIATRY & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
Effect of the Breakup Context on Unwanted Pursuit Behavior Perpetration Between Former Partners*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 934–941, July 2011
How to Cite
De Smet, O., Buysse, A. and Brondeel, R. (2011), Effect of the Breakup Context on Unwanted Pursuit Behavior Perpetration Between Former Partners. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 934–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01745.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Received 9 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 29 April 2010; accepted 16 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!